Thursday, September 11, 2008

Last minute trip stuff

When it comes to vacation travel there are still some pretty mundane things to do before heading to the airport: take out the garbage, water the plants, check that nothing in the refrigerator will turn green before I get back. That kind of stuff. Pretty well packed by 10AM, so walked over to Buns and Coffee for a vacation day treat plus a couple cookies for the plane. (TSA won't take those away will they?)
Talked with my mother a few minutes ago for an update on my brother John who ended up in the hospital yesterday with chills and 105 fever. He's up and about today so hopefully he'll be discharged soon.
Anton's trekking over to my place where Pearly will pick us up. If he gets here in time, I'll have him do that other end-of-summer chore: take out my window air-conditioner.
So how boring can a blog be? Even I'm fading, maybe I'll add a couple old photos just for some human interest. Ha!

No comments: